If you are looking for the best air purifiers under Rs.15,000, then you have come to the right place. The market is flooded with air purifiers and it can be difficult to find a good one. But we got you covered! We’ve curated a list of the 9 best air purifiers for Rs.15,000. Air purifiers are a necessity in the modern world. They help to keep the air clean and fresh. Some of these air purifiers are not only effective but also affordable.
Air purifiers should also be considered for people who want to protect themselves from radon gas in their homes or offices as well as those who want to protect children and pets from exposure to harmful toxins released by smoking materials. That’s why We curated this list of the 9 best air purifiers for Rs.15,000.
The purifier removes pollutants such as PM2.5, CO, formaldehyde, and benzene.
There are different types of pollutants that the purifier removes. Pollution is an undesirable property and it can be caused by many different things including gases, dust, fumes, smoke, and vapors. In general, the purifier removes pollution in the form of particles. These particles are classified by their size into two general ranges – PM10 (particles less than 10 micrometers) or PM2.5 (particles less than 2.5 micrometers). We have mentioned some of the best air purifiers under Rs.15,,000 that will provide you with pollution-free and fresh air.
Here’s the list of the 9 best air purifiers under Rs.15,000.
This air purifier is one of the best air purifiers under Rs.15,000 and a best-seller on Amazon because of its modern elegant looks and features. The Mi Air Purifier 3 is a compact device that you can easily install and keep in your apartment or office. This device is perfect for those who are new to the market and don’t want to commit to a bigger machine. You’ll get the ultimate purification with the True HEPA filter and you can easily control this from your phone.
- A True HEPA filter with a high CADR rating of 380 m3 per hour.
- 360-degree coverage, 3 layers of filtration for a healthy indoor environment.
- Auto app connectivity to keep track of filters and schedules.
- Light weight design with a power consumption of 38 W.
- The OLED touch display.
- The filters are customizable manually.
- Filter can be cleaned and reused; doesn’t need to be replaced ever.
- Easy to use three-layer filtration system clears in seconds.
- Mobile app controls smartly and allows you to fine tune the filter’s performance.
- No noise, so you can sleep soundly without disturbing others.
- Three-layer filtration system filters.
- Replacement filters is sometimes out-of-stock on the brand’s website.
The Philips AC1215/20 Air Purifier is a great addition to the office or home. It has a smart app that allows you to customize your experience with the purifier. It is a great product for those who want to stay healthy while they sleep. It has a sleek design that can fit on almost any desk or table and has an auto-clean function.
It has a low sound and dim lights that maintain a comforting atmosphere throughout the night. It is also an effective way of removing bacteria, viruses, and other harmful particles from the air making it one of the best air purifiers under Rs.15,000. The reason we have mentioned this on the second position of our list of the 9 best air purifiers under Rs.15,000 is that the range of features is impressive, it’s the balance that draws you in. It has a CADR of 270 m3/hour.
- The best in class air purifier with a range unmatched by its competitors.
- Purifies a room in less than 12 minutes.
- 2 layers H13 True HEPA filter, providing genuine protection from harmful pollutants.
- 100% Ozone free and natural filtration.
- Low light and low sound to help you focus when it’s time to work or sleep.
- Monitor your indoor air quality with a colorful indicator.
- Covers a room area of 226 to 333 square feet.
- The best cheap air purifier with the highest quality of air.
- Child lock feature that prevents children from turning on this device while they’re sleeping.
- Provides real-time air quality feedback on your phone so you can make informed decisions.
- At budget-friendly prices, and offers turbo & speed options to clear out air quickly for allergy sufferers.
- It’ll become noisy in the turbo speed setting.
Coway Professional Air Purifier is a high-quality air purifier that is designed to keep your home or office clean and healthy. It is one of the best air purifiers under Rs.15,000. The Coway Professional Air Purifier has so many advantages that you can enjoy with the Coway. It removes up to 99% of allergens, such as dust, pollen, smoke, and bacteria from the air in your home or office. In addition to this, it also gives you a healthier living environment by filtering the air for better oxygenation.
- The all-in-one solution to your respiratory issues.
- Filter room area of 355 sq ft, beyond this, air intake is not possible.
- High CADR rating of 303 cubic m/hr, higher than the average product in the market.
- Low noise and super silent operation.
- PM2.5 particles are the most common causes of asthma, allergies and other respiratory diseases, so this product is perfect for your family.
- With one touch, you can adjust the speed of these filters to meet your needs.
- You’ll know when it’s time to replace your filter with its indicator.
- The machine is designed to only use the greenest, cleanest materials.
- Indicators help you keep track of what parts need to be replaced, so you can make sure your machine is running smoothly.
- Urethane Carbon Filter and true HEPA filters extend filter life up to one year or 8500 hours.
- Some people might find panels too bright.
The Blue Star BS-AP490LAN air purifier is ergonomically designed comes with a 7 stage filtration system that is designed to remove all the impurities in the air. It also has a built-in ionizer that creates a more comfortable and healthy environment for your home.
The Blue Star BS-AP490LAN Air Purifier is a must-have for those who are suffering from allergies. This product offers a 99.97% filtration rate making it one of the best air purifiers under Rs.15,000. It also has an air purification rate of 0.3 microns, which means that it can remove allergens from the air.
- High-density coverage area that covers up to 800 square feet of space.
- Powerful CADR of 915 cubic meters per hour.
- Silent mode and child lock so you can enjoy peaceful sleep without disturbances.
- Filter change indicator and odour sensor to ensure the best possible protection for your family.
- Odour sensor that’s sensitive enough and Timer.
- At your fingertips, the PM2.5 Numeric Display shows how many particles are currently in the air.
- Activated HEPA and Formaldehyde filters help keep indoor air quality at its highest level.
- 7 Stage Purification process.
- clearest indication of PM 2.5 levels.
- 7 stage purification process.
- Simple, intuitive control panel and sleep timer.
- Master Light Sensing Technology.
- Low sensor remote.
- Post-sales service has been a problem.
Havells Freshia is an air purifier that is designed to provide a healthy and clean living environment. It has a sleek and compact design, which makes it easy to place anywhere in the house. It can be used in rooms up to 755 square feet, which makes it perfect for medium-sized homes, apartments, or offices. It is a remote-controlled air purifier that has a touch screen control that is great to use and saves time while your phone charges simultaneously.
- Engineered with HEPA technology for the best filtration efficiency.
- Ultra-quiet BLDC motor: noiseless and powerful.
- Clean air delivery rate (CADR): 350 m3/hr.
- Real time PM 2.5 display allows you to get a better view of the air quality in your environment.
- Remove up to 99.18% of allergens and particles that pose a health threat.
- Auto mode and Sleep mode automatically stops at a set time.
- Child lock and Manual timer setting.
- Automatic filter replacement reminder lets you know when the filter needs to be changed.
- Coverage area is expansive, capturing up to 755 sqft in a single pass.
- High CADR captures and traps over 99.97% of PM2.5 particles, ensuring your family and loved ones are safe.
- True HEPA filter ensures clean air for all the members of your family that stay indoors 24/7.
- 2 year warranty ensures complete peace of mind as well as an extended product lifespan.
- High Power Consumation.
The AGARO Pure-Wave 45W Air Purifier is one of the best air purifiers under Rs.15,000 for those looking for a low-cost, efficient and effective air purification system. It has a great capacity to filter out dust, pollutants, and odors from the air around you, making it an ideal choice for your home or office. It is high-quality durable plastic, has a control panel on the top, which is LED-based, along with the mesh for airflow. It’s perfect for any room in your house!
- High-quality 7 layer filtration to capture and hold every particle of air within the unit, so you’re guaranteed a clean, fresh room.
- 360 degree air intake design allows for efficient vacuum and airflow.
- Remote control for easy operation makes this the perfect air purifier for busy homes.
- True HEPA filter system maintains a safe and healthy environment for family members.
- The large 260 m3/h CADR ensures adequate coverage area.
- Child lock option secures your little ones from any accidental meddling.
- Digital Touch Display.
- Effective coverage area of up to 645 sqft.
- Simple to use, 7 stage filtration process.
- Remote controlled.
- Budget friendly.
- High CADR.
- Indicators which signify quality.
- The range of the remote is low .
- The design is a bit cumbersome and unwieldy.
The TMS 16 of Air Spa purifier is a device that produces an indoor breeze that’s toxin and pollutant-free. It works with the help of a patented technology called Hepa Air Purification. The system uses ionization to create air particles, which are then biologically processed by the system’s filters, ensuring they are free from bacteria and other harmful substances making it one of the best air purifiers under 1000. It is equipped with a 7stage filtration framework that allows it to remove up to 99% of allergens, bacteria, and pollutants.
- UV lamp kills bacteria and insects in the air, keeping your home free from harmful pathogens.
- UV lamp be turned off when not needed.
- It has an adjustable speed control and coverage area up to 350 square feet.
- Reuseable, washable pre-filters.
- Activated Carbon filters to remove waterborne pollutants.
- Antibacterial filters to keep your reservoir clean and healthy.
- CADR of 180m³/hr with digital display.
- Sleep mode to allow the pump to rest without wasting power.
- Alloy pre-filter, featuring an advanced CADR of 180m³/hr.
- Multiple filters to adapt to your specific needs.
- Pre-filters the air before it enters the room
- Cold catalyst filter removes over 99.9% of bacteria and allergens from you.r air.
- Activated carbon filter removes odors, allergens, and harmful particulates from the air.
- HEPA filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns and also removes other particles as small as 1 micron in size.
- UV light kills airborne viruses such as herpes and influenza making it one of the best air purifiers under Rs.15,000.
- The air quality readings on the timer are not accurate and could be misleading.
- The sound issue is that fans can sometimes make an annoying noise.
- The indicators do not work as they should.
The Honeywell Air Purifier i5 is a powerful air purifier that has a sleek design and is easy to use. It is an amazing product that can help you keep your home cleaner, healthier, and safer with its powerful features such as its high-quality filters and ozone-free technology. The Honeywell Air Purifier i5 is an air purifier that has a 3 stage filtration process, which works to give you a pollution-free surrounding. It has a time duration of 8 hours and comes with an easy-to-use remote control.
- HEPA and actuated carbon purification filter eliminates formaldehyde, harmful gases, VOCs and smell that cause poor air quality inside your home.
- The CADR is 250 cu m/hr, offers up to 30 sq. m coverage area for a room with 2.74m height and is UL approved.
- 3D Air Flow Design ensures optimum, comfortable circulation with a perfect level of air flow.
- Filter life of approximately 3000 hours.
- Larger particles, including pet hair/dander, soil etc. are caught by a pre-filter which prevents clogging of the HEPA filter.
- Worry-free and convenient, simply washable Pre-filter.
- Low sound and ozone free technology.
- HEPA filter with activated carbon filter and 3D airflow technology, ensuring the best filtering quality.
- Noise-free, child lock for peace of mind.
- Energy saving up to 3 CFL bulbs.
- Noisy at times.
- In high polluted areas filter needs to be changed often.
- Sometimes bad smell can be emitted from the filter.
The Mi Air Purifier 2C with True HEPA Filter is a unique product by the brand itself and one of the best air purifiers under Rs.15,000 in the market. This product manages to deliver some of the most expensive features that are available at a budget-friendly price making it the best air purifier in India. It is a great device to help you get rid of the dust and other pollutants that can be found in your home. This device has a high CADR, sensors, and different modes that can make using it all the more fun and easy. It is a powerful air purifier and it doesn’t consume a lot of power.
- Advanced sensor with 360-degree air intake to filter and remove allergens and odors, perfect for anyone with asthma or any common breathing condition.
- CADR rating of 350m³ PM/hr.
- Simple UI that allows users to switch easily between Auto, Night and Manual modes according to their needs.
- It consumes less power and works quietly.
- Real-time PM2.5 concentration.
- Patented design for optimal performance.
- Superior air quality – the best in class.
- Seamless design – designed to fit into your bedroom seamlessly.
- Energy efficient – saves you money on your electricity bills and keeps healthy.
- Not effective for large rooms.
Ionizers have been in use for the past few centuries and are engineered to convert water into hydrogen and oxygen ions. Air purifiers, on the other hand, utilize filters to remove pollutants.
An air purifier is best for homes with larger spaces and higher volumes of airborne particles. Ionizers are best suited for large offices that need a more sanitary environment.
You should change the air purifier filter every 3 to 6 months, depending on the type of filter that you have.
Some filters need to be replaced every 6 months, whereas others can last up to a year.
Conventional wisdom says that it is OK to leave an air purifier on 24/7, but it depends on the model. Some experts suggest that air purifiers should be operated in cycles, which means they should turn on and off at intervals. Otherwise, it will affect the quality of indoor air. But some other scientists believe that it’s safe to leave them on all night because they emit negative ions, which have a calming effect on people while sleeping.
We hope you liked our article on the 9 best air purifiers under Rs.15,000 and found it helpful and interesting, we are always up for suggestions. Feel free to ask any queries or share your experience below in the comments section.