If you’re looking for the best air purifiers in India! Then my friend we’ve got you covered. India is a country with a lot of pollution. A lot of it comes from industries, but there are also many other sources like dust, pollen, and smoke. With the rising pollution levels in India, we need air purifiers that can help us breathe easier and protect us from the harmful effects of polluted air.
Air purifiers are not just for people with allergies or asthma – they can help everyone who has to deal with polluted air. To help you make the most out of your purchase, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 best air purifiers in India. This list is based on our experts’ recommendations and real-world reviews from verified users.
Here’s the list of the 10 best air purifiers in India.
The Philips AC1215/20 Air Purifier is a great addition to the office or home. It has a smart app that allows you to customize your experience with the purifier. It is a great product for those who want to stay healthy while they sleep. It has a sleek design that can fit on almost any desk or table and has an auto-clean function.
It has a low sound and dim lights that maintain a comforting atmosphere throughout the night. It is also an effective way of removing bacteria, viruses, and other harmful particles from the air. The reason we have mentioned this at the top of our list of the 10 best air purifiers in India is that the range of features is impressive, it’s the balance that draws you in. It has a CADR of 270 m3/hour.
- The best-in-class air purifier with a range unmatched by its competitors.
- Purifies a room in less than 12 minutes.
- 2 layers of H13 True HEPA filter, provide genuine protection from harmful pollutants.
- 100% Ozone free and natural filtration.
- Low light and low sound help you focus when it’s time to work or sleep.
- Monitor your indoor air quality with a colorful indicator.
- Covers a room area of 226 to 333 square feet.
- The best cheap air purifier with the highest quality of air.
- Child lock feature that prevents children from turning on this device while they’re sleeping.
- Provides real-time air quality feedback on your phone so you can make informed decisions.
- At budget-friendly prices, and offers turbo & speed options to clear out air quickly for allergy sufferers.
- It’ll become noisy in the turbo speed setting.
This air purifier is one of the best air purifiers in India and a best-seller on Amazon because of its modern elegant looks and features. The Mi Air Purifier 3 is a compact device that you can easily install and keep in your apartment or office. This device is perfect for those who are new to the market and don’t want to commit to a bigger machine. You’ll get the ultimate purification with the True HEPA filter and you can easily control this from your phone.
- A True HEPA filter with a high CADR rating of 380 m3 per hour.
- 360-degree coverage, 3 layers of filtration for a healthy indoor environment.
- Auto app connectivity to keep track of filters and schedules.
- Lightweight design with a power consumption of 38 W.
- The OLED touch display.
- The filters are customizable manually.
- The filter can be cleaned and reused; doesn’t need to be replaced ever.
- Easy to use three-layer filtration system clears in seconds.
- The mobile app controls smartly and allows you to fine-tune the filter’s performance.
- No noise, so you can sleep soundly without disturbing others.
- Three-layer filtration system filters.
- Replacement filters are sometimes out-of-stock on the brand’s website.
Dyson is one of the most famous and best air purifiers in India. It is a great choice for those who are looking for a high-quality air purifier. It is designed with the main job of reaching the very corners of a room and purifying the air thoroughly. This machine effectively tackles all of the tricky spaces and corners by using a 360-degree glass HEPA filter that covers them in no time.
This air purifier will be able to fit in any room in your house due to its compact design, which makes it easy for you to carry around with you when traveling or going on vacation. It has been certified by the American Academy of Family Physicians because it effectively removes PM 0.1 particles from the air using HEPA and Activated Carbon filters, which are safe for asthma patients.
- Powerful oscillation feature that lowers your energy consumption by up to 84%.
- Clean and fresh air with every change of the setting, even in the smallest of spaces.
- Air purifier fan with dual functionality, eliminating the need for a bulky pre-filter.
- Vastly improved filtration efficiency using our revolutionary 360° glass HEPA filter.
- Real-time air quality reports through the Dyson Link app for peace of mind.
- Medically certified by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America.
- Easily control with your smartphone.
- Eliminates even the smallest particles and allergens.
- Extremely easy to install, so you can be up and running in minutes.
- Comes with a stylish and aesthetically pleasing design for a premium look.
- Certified to work well with asthma patients to give them relief from their symptoms.
Coway Professional Air Purifier is a high-quality air purifier that is designed to keep your home or office clean and healthy. It is one of the best air purifiers in India. The Coway Professional Air Purifier has so many advantages that you can enjoy with the Coway. It removes up to 99% of allergens, such as dust, pollen, smoke, and bacteria from the air in your home or office. In addition to this, it also gives you a healthier living environment by filtering the air for better oxygenation
- The all-in-one solution to your respiratory issues.
- Filter room area of 355 sq ft, beyond this, air intake is not possible.
- High CADR rating of 303 cubic m/hr, higher than the average product in the market.
- Low noise and super silent operation.
- PM2.5 particles are the most common causes of asthma, allergies, and other respiratory diseases, so this product is perfect for your family.
- With one touch, you can adjust the speed of these filters to meet your needs.
- You’ll know when it’s time to replace your filter with its indicator.
- The machine is designed to only use the greenest, cleanest materials.
- Indicators help you keep track of what parts need to be replaced, so you can make sure your machine is running smoothly.
- Urethane Carbon Filter and true HEPA filters extend filter life up to one year or 8500 hours.
- Some people might find panels too bright.
The Mi Air Purifier 2C with True HEPA Filter is a unique product by the brand itself. This product manages to deliver some of the most expensive features that are available at a budget-friendly price making it the best air purifier in India. It is a great device to help you get rid of the dust and other pollutants that can be found in your home. This device has a high CADR, sensors, and different modes that can make using it all the more fun and easy. It is a powerful air purifier and it doesn’t consume a lot of power.
- Advanced sensor with 360-degree air intake to filter and remove allergens and odors, perfect for anyone with asthma or any common breathing condition.
- CADR rating of 350m³ PM/hr.
- Simple UI that allows users to switch easily between Auto, Night, and Manual modes according to their needs.
- It consumes less power and works quietly.
- Real-time PM2.5 concentration.
- Patented design for optimal performance.
- Superior air quality – the best in class.
- Seamless design – designed to fit into your bedroom seamlessly.
- Energy-efficient – saves you money on your electricity bills and keeps you healthy.
- Not effective for large rooms.
Philips is known for its quality products, and this Philips high-efficiency air purifier is no exception. The Philips Airstat technology ensures that the air purifier can provide clean air to your bedroom without causing any noise pollution. It has a CADR of 333 m3/hour and it can effectively remove particles as small as 0.1 microns from the atmosphere.
- Room size coverage of 441 sq. ft., suitable for bedroom rooms.
- A CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 333 m3/hr.
- Soothing sound levels.
- AeraSense Technology for the best indoor air quality monitoring for your home.
- The most advanced sensing technology on the market to give you peace of mind.
- 100% ozone free, so there’s nothing to worry about.
- Top-notch technology that captures the smallest particles in the air.
- Dedicated auto modes for allergens and bacteria.
- Great for people with allergies, asthma, and high blood pressure.
- 99.9 percent ozone free, so your lungs don’t have to breathe in harmful chemicals daily.
- No True HEPA filter.
- Consumes a lot of electricity.
This is budget-friendly and one of the best air purifiers in India. The American Micronic-AMI-AP1-22Dx-22 Air Purifier comes with a powerful ionizer generator which negative ions help neutralize harmful pollutants in the air by attracting them towards the unit. This product is also great at filtering allergens such as pollen, pet dander, and other particles from our homes. It can be switched on or off according to your requirements. It has a pre-installed pre-filter that can efficiently capture the large dust particles that often irritate.
- HEPA & activated carbon filter removes large dust particles.
- Pre-filter removes large dust particles so that you can enjoy optimal cleanliness.
- Ionizer REMOVES suspended particles by producing them with a negative charge, so they’re removed from the room.4
- The ionizer can be switched on or off when not in use.
- Powerful air purifier with high-capacity filtration and up to 220 m3/hr CADR.
- Uniquely designed to clean the air in a room of up to 200 sq. ft.
- Safe for the entire family.
- It removes formaldehyde, odor, hydrocarbons, and other gases from the air in your room.
- Covers a standard-size Indian room.
- This air purifier is not recommended for people with asthma or respiratory diseases.
- It won’t be enough in highly polluted cities like Delhi.
The Blue Star BS-AP490LAN air purifier is ergonomically designed and comes with a 7-stage filtration system that is designed to remove all the impurities in the air. It also has a built-in ionizer that creates a more comfortable and healthy environment for your home.
The Blue Star BS-AP490LAN Air Purifier is a must-have for those who are suffering from allergies. This product offers a 99.97% filtration rate making it one of the best air purifiers in India. It also has an air purification rate of 0.3 microns, which means that it can remove allergens from the air.
- High-density coverage area that covers up to 800 square feet of space.
- Powerful CADR of 915 cubic meters per hour.
- Silent mode and child lock so you can enjoy peaceful sleep without disturbances.
- Filter change indicator and odor sensor to ensure the best possible protection for your family.
- Odor sensor that’s sensitive enough and Timer.
- At your fingertips, the PM2.5 Numeric Display shows how many particles are currently in the air.
- Activated HEPA and Formaldehyde filters help keep indoor air quality at its highest level.
- 7 Stage Purification process
- the clearest indication of PM 2.5 levels.
- 7-stage purification process.
- Simple, intuitive control panel and sleep timer.
- Master Light Sensing Technology.
- Low sensor remote.
- Post-sales service has been a problem.
The TruSens Z-3000 Air Purifier is one of the best air purifiers in India. It has a remote that lets you monitor your room’s quality, as well as outside. It has a 360-degree air inlet that allows air to flow from all directions, and the spit function helps increase the efficiency of the machine. Let’s look at its features which make it one of the best air purifiers in India.
- 360 degrees of filtration to remove gases, dust, and pet hair from the air.
- An activated carbon filter removes odor molecules from the air.
- Simple indicator light indicates if your filter needs changing.
- redirect Technology.
- Enjoy real-time feedback on how effective your machine is at doing its job.
- The Backlit LED display emits a soft glow, perfect for any room or space.
- Auto-dims in sleep mode, so you don’t wake up to harsh light.
- Coverage of 750 sq feet with a CADR of 200 cfm and HEPA purification filters.
- A sensor that detects air quality and temperature.
- Advanced HEPA filter, easy to clean and unclog.
- Sleek design with a futuristic twist.
- The simple and easy-to-use interface that’s perfect for the modern user.
- Get’s noisy at a higher speed.
- Power consumption needs improvement.
The AGARO Pure-Wave 45W Air Purifier is the best air purifier for those looking for a low-cost, efficient and effective air purification system. It has a great capacity to filter out dust, pollutants, and odors from the air around you, making it an ideal choice for your home or office. It is high-quality durable plastic and has a control panel on the top, which is LED-based, along with the mesh for airflow. It’s perfect for any room in your house!
- High-quality 7-layer filtration to capture and hold every particle of air within the unit, so you’re guaranteed a clean, fresh room.
- 360-degree air intake design allows for efficient vacuum and airflow.
- Remote control for easy operation makes this the perfect air purifier for busy homes.
- A true HEPA filter system maintains a safe and healthy environment for family members.
- The large 260 m3/h CADR ensures adequate coverage area.
- The child lock option secures your little ones from any accidental meddling.
- Digital Touch Display.
- The effective coverage area of up to 645 sqft.
- Simple to use, 7-stage filtration process.
- Remote controlled.
- High CADR.
- Indicators that signify quality.
- The range of the remote is low.
- The design is a bit cumbersome.
Here are some of the commonly asked questions by people:
It’s hard to say exactly how much it will cost to run an air purifier all day because there are many variables that contribute to that. The size of the room, the size of the air purifier, and how often you use it are some examples.
However, we can make a rough estimate by taking into account some of these variables. For example:
-An air purifier of 38W running for 5 hours per day will consume approx 12 units of electricity per month.
-A room with a size of 50 square meters will require an air purifier of at least 50W to function properly.
Air purifiers do help with COVID-19. HEPA air purifiers capture virus particles, removing them from the air. But don’t count on air purifiers to protect you from all the other harmful things in the world like mold, dust mites, and pollen. With a HEPA air purifier, you can breathe easier and live healthier.
The air purifier is a device that removes contaminants from the air. It does this by blowing air from inside the room through an internal filter or chamber and then releasing it into the room. This process does not create any new oxygen molecules, so it doesn’t change the amount of oxygen in the room.
So, that’s it, folks. This article is a review of some of the best air purifiers in India. We hope that you found this helpful, and if you have any questions about any air purifiers, feel free to ask us in the comments section below!